Our "Highly Suspicious" Wine Club is a TWO CASE a year commitment. Twice a year, once in the spring (most likely in May, subject to confirmation) and once in the fall (most likely in October, subject to confirmation), you will receive a shipment of twelve bottles of our wine, frequently from our limited releases.
Great wine is not the only benefit though. Your Highly Suspicious Wine Club membership also entitles you to:
- FREE SHIPPING all the time, on all your wine shipments, any size, any wine, any time. Yes, even 3 bottles, each going to a different address in Canada. FREE SHIPPING. We mean it.
- Ability to MODIFY the contents of your wine club shipments to suit your preferences.
- 15% off all wine purchases in excess of your wine club commitment.
- Exclusive TOURS AND TASTINGS for you and your guests with our winemaker, or one of our fabulous and knowledgeable tasting room staff. While we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests, we ask for at least a 7-day notice. (by appointment please).
- PRIORITY ACCESS to limited releases, library release wines, and winery events.
Shipments are charged as they happen, and the individual price of each shipment usually falls between $340 and $380 plus applicable tax/bottle deposit, depending on the wines selected. Please be aware that the contents of each shipment listed here on the website is subject to change.
If you have any questions about membership, or would like to inform us of a change of address, please feel free to call the winery at 250-495-5161 or email our Wine Smuggling Operations Coordinator at email@example.com.