The minimum order quantity is six bottles of wine. Mixed cases are welcome.
The shipping rates for the first case vary depending on the shipping destination. We offer a subsidized shipping rate and a further discount of 50% off of that rate on each case beyond the first one.
The prices you see are before tax and bottle deposit, these and the shipping costs will be applied in the final stage of the order. For those of you that are wine club members, shipping is always free. The shipping charge will show as part of your order until the shipping discount is applied in the final stage of the order.
Any questions? Call us at 250.495.5161.
Another first for Moon Curser This Portuguese grape variety (traditionally used to make port) is used to make a dry table wine. Our Touriga National delivers floral notes, spice and red fruits, all supported by lively acid and tannin structure. Osoyoos East Bench delicious.....
- PLATINUM MEDAL (1 of only 12 awarded) - 2018 Lieutenant Governor's Wine Awards
- GOLD MEDAL - 2018 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
One of a kind, this rich, bold red is a blend of Syrah and Tannat grapes. We'd say Dead of night was our flagship wine, if waving a flag didn't draw attention to us..........but we did bottle it in a 1.5L magnum for a reason!
- 94 Points - John Schreiner
- GOLD MEDAL - 2017 Six Nations Wine Challenge Invitational
- SILVER MEDAL - 2017 Decanter Wine Awards
Can't get enough of our Syrah? This South Okanagan staple is a peppery, fruit driven, elegant wine that is well worth trying. So much so that we bottled our 2014 vintage in a 1.5L magnum......
- 92 points - John Schreiner
- SILVER MEDAL - 2017 Los Angeles International Wine Competition