The Hideout - a Guest House on Osoyoos East Bench
Bottles clanking in the middle of the night and spotlight searching in the darkness? Surely not at Moon Curser...
Best you get a good night's sleep and think no more about it.
To reserve a peaceful stay at The Hideout Guest House please fill out the booking/inquiry form below or contact Barbara at 250-495-5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photogallery rendered here.
The Hideout Guest House at Moon Curser Vineyards is located on the East Bench of Osoyoos, and is a private luxury 3-bedroom suite. With views overlooking our Home Vineyard, Osoyoos, Osoyoos Lake and Mt. Kobau and Mt. Kruger in the distance, The Hideout is a perfect escape. You will be steps away from our tasting room and our working vineyard and winery, and the town of Osoyoos and its beaches are less than a 5-minute drive away. A perfect space for families, couples or groups of friends.
Features of this private 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,800 square foot suite include:
- Waking up to vineyard, lake and mountain views in the master bedroom with a King size bed and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and floor to ceiling windows on the west side. The second bedroom has a Queen size bed with south facing views of vineyard and Osoyoos Lake. The third twin bedroom has two Single beds. Both bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 have doors that open to small balconies and windows that look out onto the Anarchist Mountain. The main bathroom for the suite is a full bathroom with large bathtub/shower.
- Four private covered decks and balconies, with the main 460 square foot deck overlooking our Home Vineyard, Osoyoos and Osoyoos Lake with Weber BBQ, large outdoor dining table and sectional couch provided for your enjoyment on those glorious warm and lazy evenings.
- Luxury kitchen includes induction stovetop (great for summertime cooking), two convection ovens, two dishwashers, two coffee makers (Nespresso machine and 12 cup percolator), microwave, large fridge/freezer, plenty of counter space and a generous quartz kitchen bar with four barstools that are perfect for sipping wine and helping your resident chef(s) with dinner prep.
- Large open concept living space: living room with flat screen TV, lounge sitting area beside kitchen/living room, dining room and kitchen
- On-site laundry facilities, air-conditioning, free WiFi and free parking.
- Access to tennis court, located on another Moon Curser property, available on request
We welcome our guests with one complimentary welcome bottle of wine per booking and a free wine tasting in our wine shop for your group.
Rates - 2019 Season
May 31 - June 27 $490/night* and $175** cleaning fee plus taxes
June 28 - Sept 2 $590/night* and $175** cleaning fee plus taxes
Sept 3 - Oct 31 $490/night* and $175** cleaning fee plus taxes
*Minimum stay of 2 nights.
**Your suite will, of course, be clean upon your arrival. One mandatory cleaning fee will be charged with each booking for the cleaning after your departure. The rates do not include any additional cleaning during your stay. If you would like our housekeeping team to clean the suite during your stay, please let us know at the time of making the reservation. The fee of $175 plus taxes per each clean will apply.
For additional information or to book, please fill out the booking/inquiry form below or contact Barbara at 250-495-5161 or email@example.com.
- Check out 11am, Check in 4pm
- No pets
- No events or parties
- No smoking/vaping (tobacco/marijuana or otherwise) in the house, on the decks or lawns. Designated areas only.
- Maximum occupancy 6 people
- Primary renter must be 25 years of age
- This suite has not been childproofed for babies, toddlers or young children; parents need to be aware that there are stairs, open decks and other potential hazards that could result in an injury if a child is left unattended. Please contact us if you have any additional questions about this issue.
- A booking deposit of 50% will be collected at the time the reservation is made. The balance of the amount owing, plus the $175 cleaning fee and applicable taxes will be charged on your credit card 45 days prior to your arrival date, after which point the reservation will no longer be refundable. If the cancellation is made within 45 days of the arrival date, no refund will be made, but if the Guest is able to find and substitute new guests for the same time period, the entire rental amount will be refunded.
- $500 damage deposit will be reserved on method of payment, to be released after departure.
- Cancellation policy: In case of a cancellation, the booking deposit will be refunded up to 45 days prior to arrival, less a $25.00 administration fee. Remaining balance, and the $175 cleaning fee and applicable taxes, will be charged to your credit card 45 days prior to planned arrival. We are unable to accommodate reservation cancellations or changes less than 45 days prior to the arrival date, and will not be able provide a refund of the monies paid.
- The Hideout is located on the second story of a house - unfortunately there is no access other than a stairwell, and those with mobility issues might not be able to access the suite.
- You will be staying at a property that is a working vineyard and winery and so it's possible that, on occasion, you will hear and see farm equipment and our vineyard, cellar and office workers in the vicinity. We might be a motley crew of suspicious characters but we are a friendly bunch - we will be happy to see you and answer any questions you might have about the operations of the vineyard and winery. Please note - do not go adventuring by yourself into the cellar or the vineyard - might not be safe for the uninitiated, and also you need a secret password to gain access. 😎