Two Weekends of Winter in Wine Country at Moon Curser '23
|Date:||Fri, Nov 24, 2023 - Sun, Dec 3, 2023|
|Time||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Venue:||Moon Curser Vineyards Tasting Room, 3628 Hwy 3 East, Osoyoos, BC|
Visit our Osoyoos East Bench tasting room for "Winter in Wine Country"! We're opening for tastings for two weekends; 10am - 4pm Friday November 24th to Sunday November 26th AND Friday Dec 1st to Sunday Dec 3rd.
Reservations recommended. Walk-ins will be accepted when time and space permits.
BOOK YOUR TASTING
- 15% OFF ALL WINE & RETAIL ITEMS during "Winter in Wine Country"
- Moon Curser ADVENT CALENDAR, if supplies lasts
- Festive wine packages, while supplies lasts
- 📚🍷🔦 Library Wine Spotlight - we’re bringing rare library wines out of the depths of our dark cellar and into the light. For sale only (no sampling); limited quantities. Once they are gone, they are gone!
- All tasting fees donated to South Okanagan Women in Need Society.
- Christmas music, decor and holiday cheer
- Free gift wrapping with wine purchase
Lots of festive activities will be happening in Osoyoos and Oliver over these weekends. Including the South Okanagan Fire & Ice Festival.
We will be sharing samples of Moon Curser wine at the Fire & Ice Carnival at Spirit Ridge Resort Nov 25.